Thankful to live in a 🌎 with
- Three paycheck months
- Christmas and birthdays. Even with our prodigal son gone…even with our parents gone…even when times are bad. There’s always something to love, isn’t there. 💕
- Snuggling with my dogs all around me and reading the paper
- Tuna fish sandwiches with pickles
- Finding recipes for all our zucchini. Like a treasure but with food.
- CS LEWIS I consider him like my mentor. Even though he died before I was out of diapers.
- Control top pantyhose. 🌻
- Pools of golden sunshine 🌞
- Cat towers
- Cups of fragrant steaming tea
- Sweet peas and queen Anne’s lace bouquets
- My wheelchair ♿ let’s me do stuff.
- Monk. Love that show. Endearing.
- My collie’s attitude. #wannabethat
Thank you God. You ROCK.