“David Jeremiah – The Rapture Of The Church” on YouTube
Well, okay, most of the time.
the upside of being half a century old:
- I know mostly.which things to freak out about.
- That list is shorter than ever. (Well, okay, the reason is often that said unpleasant things have already happened to me at least once, and I lived through it with Jesus. But still.)
- I’m not afraid of much. See above.
- I’m done with menopause. ✔ Whew! Being a woman is work. Although you do often get to have babies, which is wonderful. 🌻
- I am no longer afraid of spiders, mice, or paperwork. Been there. Done that. Networking. ✔ Perspective. ✔ Patient endurance. ✔
I have wrinkles………….. But i know how to look pleasant and supportive. And how much people want someone to be nice to them and smile.
I have saggy parts…………..But I have a beautiful heart.
(And there are control top panty hose and spanx. I mean, right?)
Yes: Hard and\or scary things happen in my 🌎 ………But I’ve been through hard stuff before and I know how to trust Jesus.
Also, I know that said unpleasantness will stop ✋ hurting with time; and I will be left only with some wisdom, some humility and the remarkable love of people and God that came because of that difficulty.
(That’s a God thing. He’s magic and a genius.)
I see a lot of women bemoaning their lost youth. And getting expensive stuff done to their bodies in an effort to ✋ the ⏰.
I just wanted to add a little balance. 🌻