Up choosing to enjoy the quiet and to be with my Father tonight.
Early morning waking. “I have a grateful heart. that You have given me. and it can only come. from You” early Petra
- I am thankful for the following things: intermittent fasting.
- Crickets and frogs singing.
- Quiet gray dawn..like a dove
- Ear buds so I don’t wake my hubby.
- Young love or old married love. ❤
- verse images at you version.
- Animals: so charming, innocent 😇 funny and endearing.
- Dish soap bubbles.
- Clean sheets.
- Father and Spirit and Son 💘.
- Best friends 💙.
- Ocean loveliness.
- Laying in front of the fan in summer.
- Nair for facial hair (just keepin it real).
- BBQ anything.
- Breathing–ever thought about that?
- Sea shells.
- My wheelchair (=freedom)
- Joni Earekson Tada–bless her 🙏 ❤.
- Microwave mug cakes– #lookitupdelightfulquicktreat.
I have a thankful heart
that You have given me
and it can only come
I’m surprised we’re still here, aren’t you?
I have now listened to the Ps 121, Ps 37, Ps 18 and\or Rick Warren, Joyce Meyer, Beth Moore, RT Kendall, Steven Furtick and a bunch of other sermons and scripture.
Roughly 32 billion times.
Conclusion…we are going to make it guys.
strengthandcourage.That is what I am talking about.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. That’s in 2 Corinthians.
God is not going to overestimate my stress capacity. He’s got the specs…….
For my soul.
The Bible says “He formed my inward parts in the secret places” ps 139. That has got to include capacity indications.
Like I know how many corn dogs my kids will eat when I’m cooking. Like I know how much ⛽ to put in my car when I’m filling it.
I have to start by giving it to Jesus
asking for His help just to breathe.
I trust God.
He’s got the specs:
I’m still learning at 50
about slowing down to smell the roses.
How ’bout you?
I was raised to work hard
until I collapsed.
That is how I watched my mom deal with her pain.
I learned it well.
I want to be careful that I don’t judge her.
She didn’t have much to work with.
It’s easier for me
because of her (and others’) sacrifices.
- The early women’s movement (pre70s?)
- My grandmas both of ’em
- My mother in some ways
the concept of rest is new for me
I want to learn about it.
here I am: God.