Leontopodium nivale, commonly called edelweiss, is a mountain flower belonging to the daisy or sunflower family Asteraceae.
The plant prefers rocky limestone places at about 1,800–3,000 metres altitude.
It is non-toxic and has been used in traditional medicine as a remedy against abdominal and respiratory diseases. Wikipedia
Jesus help me to be tough and hard to kill. Hardy.
Up hurting over parenting stuff. 3am.
Jesus You know: You were there. You are here now. You will never leave me or forsake me, right? Right.
I am rebooting my ❤ now. Please. Speak to me and make me. Feel comfortable again.
- Sunshine on my face.
- Like a golden blessing from life.
- My Cats and dogs bathe in pools of it.
- Excellent idea.
- I’ll take it
Thank you Jesus Sir Wonderful 🙏🙌❤😊
As Christians, we need to encourage one another to live by godly standards and resist the pull of the world. ~ Mama Joyce
Remember that scene from Star wars The empire fights back where they’re trying to get a shot off into the heart of the death Star?
All these pilots are crashing and burning and dying and the leader keeps saying stay on target 🎯🎯🎯 then Luke finally gets a shot off
I was reminded of that scene when I found this verse.
“You rightly instruct us in how to live ever faithful to you….”
“You are right and you do right, God ; your decisions are right on target.
Because that’s who I am 🌼
Up choosing to enjoy the quiet and to be with my Father tonight.
Early morning waking. “I have a grateful heart. that You have given me. and it can only come. from You” early Petra
- I am thankful for the following things: intermittent fasting.
- Crickets and frogs singing.
- Quiet gray dawn..like a dove
- Ear buds so I don’t wake my hubby.
- Young love or old married love. ❤
- verse images at you version.
- Animals: so charming, innocent 😇 funny and endearing.
- Dish soap bubbles.
- Clean sheets.
- Father and Spirit and Son 💘.
- Best friends 💙.
- Ocean loveliness.
- Laying in front of the fan in summer.
- Nair for facial hair (just keepin it real).
- BBQ anything.
- Breathing–ever thought about that?
- Sea shells.
- My wheelchair (=freedom)
- Joni Earekson Tada–bless her 🙏 ❤.
- Microwave mug cakes– #lookitupdelightfulquicktreat.
I have a thankful heart
that You have given me
and it can only come