Maybe she just believed in her Nabe.
And if Nabe failed her, then fine: in God.
Maybe she just wanted to keep her wedding promises.
Maybe she just wanted to trust in God about Nabal and wanted to do right by Him.
I don’t know.
I can trust God with my marriage 😍
My man loves his family. He has bucco good qualities.
My man wants to be a good husband and father. More than anything. He tries really hard; I know some of what he’s had to overcome.
And maybe I’m not always a peach either.
- With those that don’t deserve them
- Those not able to handle them
- Those not ready to receive them
I want to stay at a beautiful ocean view place for my birthday.
I’ll be ….older than dirt.
—im only 50 but this is How i feel.
I just made a reservation
Im inviting my brother.
First time i’ve seen him since my dad died.
He hurt us badly years ago. That’s why we left our fam. Police. drama. It was a mess. My kids still aren’t over it. I and hubby aren’t over it. God probably isn’t even over it! Is that blasphemous? No. It was a big deal. He’s still upset too. Kind of. I’m sure He gets it, anyway.
Needless to say
We plan on aluminum siding conversations only. Short sweet and careful, right? Right.
But I’m pretty sick. Could be the last time I’ll see him. Could be the last time I’ll stay at the beach.
He’s not a safe person. Don’t trust him any further than I could throw him.
Scared snotless. Pretty much.
But this is what I want for my birthday. I been thinking a lot about it. Talking to my bro on face book a lot.
I gotta do what I believe.
And I love my big brother. I can’t help it.
I’m goin’ in.
Then I make my cast,
Hurling my net of fussing and worry
upon the waters of my life and my day.Trusting that God will be there with all his beneficent bounty Trusting that He knows I am dust and I need my light bill paid and my lunches packed. Trusting that He knows about my mental illness, my insecure boss or hubby, my cranky teen, and my fight with my best friend. Trusting that He’s the Lord of the sea 🙏 and He knows I’ve been fishing all night and I’m tired.
But there’s far more to life for us. We’re citizens of high heaven! We’re waiting the arrival of the Savior, the Master, Jesus Christ, who will transform our earthy bodies into glorious bodies like his own. He’ll make us beautiful and whole with the same powerful skill by which he is putting everything as it should be, under and around him.
Philippians 3:20-21 MSG
Bring it on Jesus!
I am a wife, a mom, and a friend. I have a disabled child, she is the middle of five offspring. I have a child who is mentally ill. Pursuing a diagnosis.
I am learning to live with an autoimmune disorder and heart problems. They have completely changed me, in mostly good ways.
I have a prodigal son who left home ten years ago. I miss him every day. He’s twenty-six.
I grew up in a scary family. Satanic Ritual Abuse. Basically, it is Like a Viet Cong POW camp complete with torture and gross body stuff….but for little kids. (Sorry if I just triggered you. Jesus. You know. please help my friend.) …………I have flashbacks. I am learning to fight 💪.
I enjoy dealing with life as it is, not as it should be.
I have been through a lot of hard things, and I want to encourage other soldiers, and share hope and truth and joy in my world.
I love Jesus. He is the reason my life doesn’t suck. I am crazy happy, actually. Well, mostly. 😉
I want to pay it forward.
- Just Woke Up. Heart racing. Breathing shallow. Palms clammy. It was so real!
- Go potty. Get a drink. Move slowly and carefully.
- Pray. Frontal attack. FatherGod, I ask in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth God come in the flesh for Your angels to inspect the canopy over my house. Please remove any unclean spiritual devices, evil or unwholesome spirits, and send them to the feet of Jesus Christ.
- Pray. Take out communication. I ask for a sight and sound barrier to be in place, preventing communication within the kingdom of darkness regarding this matter.
- Pray. Target infiltration. I pray for any evil spirits to loose and leave me and my family now-mind, body, soul, and spirit: go directly to the feet of Jesus Christ and go where He tells you. Do not hide resist or delay. Do not draw strength from the inside or outside. Do not split, divide or multiply. Just go.
- Breath deeply and as regular as I can. (Oxygen!)
- Proprioception: focus on here and now. Where I am in space and time.
- Focus on the feel of my clothing. The rough carpet. My soft flannel pillow case. Here. And. Now.
- Slow movements. Keep breathing deeply.
- Focus on the sound of my fan. My husband’s sleeping breath.
- Splash water on my face slowly and calmly.
- Okay. Prepare for secondary attack. (Shame.)
- Pull out memorized scripture.
- There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus for the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death.
- Thank You for using my trauma to bless folks who are hurting. Thank You for my scars. I trust you to make it right FatherGod.
- anticipate tertiary attack. Suicidal thoughts……Jer 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans for good and not for evil. To give you a future and a hope.
- Anticipate flanking maneuver. self-pity
- Practice gratitude warfare. Father thank you for this difficulty. Thank you for your good plans for us. Thank you for my warm soft blankie. Thank you for being up to help me fight. Thank you for kicking the devil’s tush at the cross and the empty tomb. he will crush your head and you will bruise his heel. Gen 3 baby!
- I trust You.