My fast was a washout.
I have been reading a book about fasting. I want to supercharge my prayer time with fasting. (And ask for healing from autoimmune issues and GI stuff.)
I just said
My first try at fasting was a washout.
I have decided to reframe that thought and learn some things:
- I need to start slow. Not try to show off.
6 hours…8 hours…12 hours…24 hours…not hearing anything about after that: I think the Holy Spirit is preparing for a big battle with a 21 day fast. #Goliath
- I need to avoid computer games and social media during my time of seeking God for stuff.
- Accountability. I won’t fast alone next time.
- Holy Spirit directed. I will make sure to check ✔️ with God about what I’m doing. (I did that last time, but not the other three things.)
- Agree upon and write down when my fast ends and what were praying for with my team #focused
Leave a Reply