- That I don’t have to drive ever again. Dr said so. I violently dislike driving. Have since I started getting sick.
- Sleep. Beautiful thing. Lifelong insomniac. I’m gonna have “she finally got some sleep” cut in to my grave stone.
- sorry or I love you. Not sure which feels better. Tough call.
- Old Dallas Cowboys. Remember Emmit Smith, Michael Irvin and Troy Aikman? Like a well-oiled machine my friend. Poetry in motion.
- That I am not related to my cranky\bitter\bossy neighbor-lady. Yes! I only have to be kind to her for 15 minutes at a wack, then she goes home to her family.
- Pastries from the Hispanic panaderia by my bank. Love em. Not so sweet, but super messy and flakey
- Light switches–genius
- Getting dressed up
- Sunday morning coffee and pastries with the fam
- Making tortillas. Super easy recipe. Keeps in the fridge forever.
- Finding a new author
- Watching rain fall from my warm, dry living room with a cuppa
- Dog 🐶 sneezes. Funny and endearing.
Things to love
Leave a Reply