- Birthday Candles on a homemade cake with buttercups all along the bottom edge
- Taking bread out of the oven
- Mud puddles and catching snowflakes on your tongue
- Gazing at my kids and realizing that they are lovely human beings and have far surpassed my wisdom
- Clean hospital bathrooms with the little door to put your sample through and the cord to pull if you faint
- Kind, capable, nurses #wannabethat
- Going to the zoo in spring when babies are born. Animals are endearing and fascinating in an extremely other kind of way, don’t you think?
- Being married to your best friend. Rare, precious thing in this Eros worshipping culture.
- Old Carol Burnett skits
- Tinfoil and parchment paper–genius
- Feeding your sourdough starter and picking a recipe to do–like a treasure hunt
- CS Lewis. Noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy. (The Last Battle)
- Cookie monster
There’s always something to love, no matter where you are, don’t you think?
Leave a Reply