I couldn’t get out of bed today
I’ve been taking sleeping meds regularly,
so I’ve been feeling better. Darn it! I was feeling so good: I thought maybe God had healed me. I need a hug. 💔
Faked ME out
Okay reboot my heart.
- Regular sleep is a beautiful thing. It’s something I have not known before. I’m thankful.
- Clean sheets clean nightie clean self. Quiet time.
- Dandelion Carmel Nut tea ☕ from Teeccino. Love it. Dandelion are super good for you. Not kidding: look it up.
- Sandwiches for dinner. Peppered turkey breast with provolone. All the crunchy veggies. Lays – Dill pickle chips. Yumm.
- Planning the weekend with the fam. Fun.
- My big brother. He is my sweet friend. 🌻 not everyone is friends with their bro. (it takes two.) I’m thankful.
- Hunting for seashells and rocks on the beach with pant legs rolled up. Coming home all sandy and tired. 🌻
- Baking 🍪 a beautiful thing. Thankful.