Father God. Jesus.
in the power of the Holy Spirit,
I am remembering things:
- The first time I held my babies in my arms. Love at first sight, babe.
- That squeaky cheese from Bandon. Fresh. Unaged.
- Dish soap bubbles.
- Pizza with pepperoni and pineapple 🍕
- Taco salad from Wendy’s
- Queen Anne’s Lace and wild sweet peas in July
- Planting a garden
- Sand between my toes, Sun 🌞 shining, salty wind blowing my hair, pant legs rolled up, looking at shells and rocks in the water. Bliss. I’m gonna live by the beach in heaven if it’s allowed.
- Carpet picnics and blanket forts
- Realizing one day that I was over my first husband leaving me…I just have the wisdom and kindness left now
- Getting ice 🍦 cream with someone I love
- Playing board games with my auntie, uncle and cousins
- Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven
- Red yellow and orange tulips in a vase
- Having fights and then making up
- Shopping at thrift stores
- Youth groups…so much energy!
- Marbles clicking together ❤
- 🐕 smiles
Leave a Reply