Shame cannot survive being spoken Because shame requires you to believe you’re alone In order to maintain its power.And
Guilt says “I made a mistake.” Shame says, “I am a mistake.”
I’m so glad nothing happened! It could have been so much worse! Thank you Jesus!…starting to beat myself up again…….Car wreck. Manslaughter. Kidnapping. Prison. DHS. Lost custody… . I can’t believe I did that….sooooo much worse than my boss balling me out (deserved) over the ☎…… Jesus: Stop little one. Deep cleansing breath.
- The past is the past. You must pay the consequences, but I am here for that too. 💕
- Beating yourself up does nothing. for nobody. Nohow.
- Learn wisdom from pain.
- Learn humility from mistakes.
- Hang on to Me. (Jesus, not happydisabledmom) We’ll get through this.🌻
- I’ve got a plan. I can work this in too. Believe it or not. Jeremiah 29:11.