- Petting fluffy chicken 🐔 babies at Wilco in the spring the warm hay and dusty smell.
- How my little dog likes to catch flies with his snapping jaws.
- Washing dishes. Warm soapy clean squeaky wiping counters. Thinking of my grandma Dodson.
- My cousin Twyla. #goodfriend #prayerwarrior
- My Auntie. Closest thing I have to a mom. I’ll take it.
- Lace curtains
- Buying fabric
- Libraries, thrift stores, yard sales. #grown up treasure hunt.
- Lemons. Bright. Sour. fragrant. Endlessly useful.
- Making biscuits. I’m really good t that now. Makes me think of my mom.
- Fuzzy blankets
- Cocoa with three marshmallows floating in it.
Thank you God. I love You too. 🌻