Can’t sleep. Mourning a fresh loss. Sick and aging body.
I need to REBOOT.
Ok. What do I know about God?
He is good. He is faithful. He is funny (umm…one word: platypus) and big-hearted and shrewd.
He is kind.
He loves me.
No matter what.
What can I be thankful about? I will think about these things.
- Baby mammals. They of the big eyes and sweet innocence.💛
- Lessons learned the hard way. Humble and strong.
- Fatherly words of love and constancy and kindness
- My 🐕’s attitides. They are the way I want to be
- Math. It’s like puzzles. Fascinating.
- Mountain climbers. I mean, right? Studly.
- Popcorn with honey and cinnamon
- smell of Fresh bread
- Salad with nuts and raisins on top
- Sound of my husband’s peaceful breathing right now
- Wind rustling leaves
- Crickets chirping. Frogs singing.
- Clean table. Lace table cloth. Bowl of flowers.